header-photo

Friday, July 3, 2009

Short Update: Week 5.5 (or so)

Saturday (June 29) I went to the movies with Michelle again. This time we went to Bear's Tooth, the dinner theatre and saw Xmen Origins: Wolverine. Mostly we saw that movie because it was the only one showing at the time we could go. Ok, that was the whole reason. But it was a pretty good movie and we had a lot of fun. Great burrito.

Also, I've been trying to bike ride more. I need more exercise and I do have a bike so when I have the time before work I bike down the Coastal Trail. About 5 miles or so--it's a pretty good ride. It's really beautiful and on the way back you can see Anchorage stretched along the coast.

Mostly I've been working again this week. My mom is coming to visit me later this month (YAY!) so I did a little planning for that today. I'm really excited for it. We're going to go to Denali National Park which is one of the last things to do on my list (the other thing is fishing).

I'm not doing too much tomorrow (4th of July) since I have to work, the buses aren't running, and everyone is out of town. I'm making blueberry muffins and hamburgers (All-American food, right?) and attempting to find somewhere to watch the fireworks. Except I don't know where they're going off. Or when. Oh well, I'll try.

That's it for today! I'll let you guys know what I ended up doing for the Fourth when I write next.

No comments:

Post a Comment